This is about photography

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Way of the harmoni

On my way home from work my eyes got caught by these Aikido practitioners. They vere doing some repetitions with a wooden sword like: step-to-the-side-and-cut-his-legs :-)

I've done some martial arts myself, but now it's down to a run through the park every now and then. But I do miss the feeling of harmoni and the all absorbing feeling of bodycontrol one gain in the training.
I hav'nt found any martial arts blogs - please send me an email if you know of any....

2 Comments:

  • she looks VERY determined. just type "martial arts blogs" in a search engine and you will get more karate/martial arts reading than you have time for! i've always wanted to get into some form of martial arts for the discipline....but,(sigh)i'm not disciplined enough to sign up!

    By Blogger AboutA, at Friday, July 29, 2005  

  • Greetings ;o)
    Well...no new camera just yet, but I have been reading A LOT about digital photography. figure before i go blowin' all that hard earned money, i should get me a bit of a clue. i've been a, "oh that looks pretty" - CLICK - "oh how cute" -CLICK - kind of gal!

    anyway, sony has a cybershot that feels rather lovely in my hands....

    By Blogger AboutA, at Friday, August 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home