This is about photography

Thursday, September 08, 2005

RAW software

Everybody is talking about workflow theese days. Within a short period of time I will post my own personal way of shoting in the raw format and the following workflow.

But first, let me hear what RAW software you are using. IF you use it!...I have installed the Capsure One software (it is danish like me...he-he!!) I don't use the Capsure One Pro version, but the LE SE (light) version. It is enough for my kind of work and a lot cheaper. I enjoy the simple way of working with it, and I have started all on my own. No teaching or learning...
A lot of photograpers swear to the RAW format. But some stick to the good old jpg standard format. I say it's all up to what kind of work I'm doing. This guy, Neil Turner, is one fantastic Canon-shooter and he works with jpg. Take a look - it is a super site!
www.dg28.com

There are other kinds of software:
Breeze Systems (www.breezesys.com), Pixmantec (www.pixmantec.com) and Adobe Photoshops own DNG format, besides the camera manufactures own formats (Nikon, Canon, Sony and so on).

Let me hear you're experiences......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home